You still have time until April 30, 2023, to send in your contribution to the AIO Scientific Electronic Poster Competition during the Italian Dental Associations 12th International Congress held from June 8-10, 2023 at the Hilton Chia Laguna Resort Hotel Village on the beautiful island of Sardegna in Italy.
E-posters and abstracts must be original and written in English and based on the topics of the congress.
Abstracts will be presented orally during the e-poster presentations. All abstracts must be sent to: email@example.com by April 30, 2023. Abstracts will be examined by an AIO Scientific Committee and on May 2, 2023, the Secretariat will communicate the list of selected works.
Letters of acceptance of abstracts will be sent to the submitting authors via the contact e-mail address given when registering for the congress, so a valid email address MUST be provided. Please note that all authors/presenters must be registered for the congress. The registration link for the congress is www.congressaio.it/en
The authors of the selected abstracts will be invited to present the results of their research in a special session of the XII AIO International Congress on 8 June 2023.
The awards ceremony will take place on Saturday 10 June 2023 at the Plenary Area of the International Congress.
The best Poster and the best oral presentation will be awarded.
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER PRESENTATION
The following must be included:
- title of the presentation
- name of the main author (corresponding to the presenter of the presentation) and of any co-authors
institution to which the main author belongs
- structured abstract (maximum 350 words)
- short bibliography (max 10 items)
Presentations must meet the following criteria:
- oral presentations must be a maximum (mandatory) duration of 5 minutes plus 3 minutes for discussion.
- presentations must be in 16:9 format, Power Point (.ppt or .pptx) for Windows or Keynote for Mac (authors/presenters must communicate their preference beforehand to the secretariat).
- presentations must be delivered via USB flash drive; no other media will be accepted.
- presentations will be shown on a screen via a laptop that will be provided. The use of your personal computer is not allowed.
All questions or inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org