Education and Qualification:
1992, 1st Level Degree in Dental Hygiene at the University of Rome La Sapienza (passing grade: 110/110 with Distinction and Publishing Distinction). 2006, 2nd Level Degree in Sanitary Dental Techniques at the University of Catanzaro.
Annamaria In A Nutshell:
Professional Dental Hygienist, Director of the Dental Hygiene Unit at the Tuscan Stomatologic Institute (Versilia General Hospital). Speaker and coordinator in many national and international conferences. Researcher.
- Professor and Clinical Tutor in the Dental Hygiene Program, University of Genoa.
- Professor in the Dental Hygiene Program, University of Pavia
- Professor, Director of post graduate programs in Dental Hygienist University G. Marconi Rome and Istituto Stomatologico Toscano.
- Professor in the Post Graduate Course in Implant Surgery, University of Genova.
- Visiting Professor in School of Dental Hygiene, University of Catanzaro
- Coordinator in the International Program for Italian Dental Hygienist on Advances in Dental Hygiene and Oral Care at the Department of Periodontology, University of Buffalo (NY), USA.
- Visiting Professor of Advanced Techniques in Dental Hygiene at the La Sapienza University in Rome.
Professional Assignments and Awards:
- Past President of AIDI (Italian Dental Hygienist Association) - Past President and Founder of Italian Society of Oral Hygiene Sciences (S.I.S.I.O.) - Founder and Counsellor of the International Academy of Oral Prevention IL CHIRONE. - Winner, SUNSTAR INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2010 (Project Category), given in conjunction with the IFDH. - Winner, IADR COLGATE ORAL HEALTH RESEARCH AWARD 2014.